Bachelors or master’s in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or relevant studies.
Number of Positions – 1
Tools and Languages: SolidWorks or Similar applications.
The Candidate should be an experienced, detail-oriented individual to join our team and work in a MedTech start-up environment. The candidate will be involved in designing models of medical devices and tools. Duties would include solution building for the design planning, human-centered designing, and analysis. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Studying the mechanism of designing a medical device or system.
• Understanding the need and requirements for its associated system during the assignments of tasks.
• Drawing 2D, 3D, assembly drawings and technical sketches for production and presentations.
• Deploying actuators and its components - turning research ideas into technical plans using CAD software according to internal processes, including change management process.
• Use advance analysis tools and methods to solve complex technical problems.
• Designing mechanical systems involving micromotors and robotics.
• Support design verification testing, including writing protocols, overseeing test progress, providing direct input in test activities and preparing test reports at completion.
• Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs as necessary to bring them to safety, performance and efficiency standards.
• Develop and build prototypes and run tests to measure their level of function.
Minimum requirements to working experience:
• 2+ years' experience in engineering role or related experience.
• Demonstrated SolidWorks experience or other CAD Software tools.
• Technical know-how of additive manufacturing technology.
• Reporting & Technical documentation - writing or presenting regular progress reports.
• Hands on experience and understanding of micro-electronics and mechanical product assembly processes. Handling ultra-miniature materials which may only be clearly visible through microscopes.
• Strong experience or adequate knowledge on shop floor and marketplace.
• Assembles components by positioning parts and sub-assemblies examining connections for correct fit and fastening parts and sub-assemblies.